Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Eye Candy, part deux

There are definitely perks that come with working at a hotel. You get to meet a lot of different people from all over. . .

Like the absolutely gorgeous guy from France, although he hasn't lived there for awhile. He's lived in Singapore and New Zealand. He's here for pilot training. I picked him up from the Y last night and made myself talk to him the whole way back (ok it's only a few minutes but still). I love listening to him talk. So yeah I just asked him where he was from, what he does, etc. It'll be nice seeing him around for the next few weeks.

And this weekend is the Producers!!!! I REALLY hope we get tickets for Saturday night because then I'll be able to go and I already told my boss I want tickets. And it'll be so much fun having the cast. They're only doing two shows so they won't be here long enough to be annoying like the cast of Mamma Mia. I wonder if cute french guy wants to go see the Producers. ;-)

No comments: