Thursday, March 15, 2007

Just some tidbits

Just a few little tidbits:

1) 17 days until opening day

2) Had to take my truck in to get the brakes looked at. I think the same thing that was wrong with it last year is wrong again on the other side. I can't wait to see how much it's going to cost.

3) Got to see (& talk to) hot French guy again last night. I told him about the cool movie theatre downtown (you can order food and drinks from your seat) and wished I could've said "you have to try it, let's go this weekend." Forget the no fraterinizing with guests rule.

4) I'm going to start looking at Biology grad programs at different universities to see where I think I'd want to go to see where I think I want to move. I want to keep my options open and even though sometimes the idea that I can go anywhere I want is a little scary it's also kinda exciting!!

Ew I just got the call from the auto shop. I love that I get to shell out $300 today.

No comments: