Thursday, March 08, 2007

playing hooky

I took the day off from work today. I know I probably shouldn't have but I did.
And you'd think I'd be able to just sit and do nothing. But I couldn't. I couldn't sit still. So I went shopping. I needed to anyway. And it was very successful. I went to TJ Max (gasp!) and found pants and a shirt then went to Target and found more shirts. It was great. I still need to find shoes for work though. I couldn't find anything I liked.

I also went to the movies. I saw the movie Amazing Grace. It was good. I highly recommend it. I had all this stuff to say about it when I got out of the movie. Maybe I'll write about it later.

So now I'm home again and still not wanting to sit still. I finally have a night that I get to watch Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy and they're repeats that I've already seen. Figures.

You know, it sometimes really sucks coming home to an empty apartment.

No comments: