Friday, March 30, 2007

Yummy yummy

Let me just say. . I ROCK.

And someday when I have a bigger kitchen, I do believe I will love trying all different kinds of recipes. It's fun.
With the exception of forgetting to defrost 1 of the 3 packages of chicken that are sitting in my freezer and having to buy another package, my enchiladas ended up SO awesome. And really easy to make. And the guacamole. . .excellent. However, I am beginning to regret the decision to put a whole serrano chile in it. My tongue is burning. And chasing it with my margarita isn't helping! ;-)

Sunday night is Italian night and baseball! Oh! That reminds me, I have to get pesto...the grocery store didn't have any. What's up with that?

OO! Today I finally got to see and smell some lilacs! They were at a park right near where I work. It was wonderful. I love lilacs.

No comments: