Monday, March 26, 2007

Fluff

Ok, so let's forget about everything that's really on my mind and just still with fluffy stuff.

*Spring is here. . .bunch of stuff blooming. One of these days I hope I can enjoy it. I hope I see some lilacs sometime.
*It's been cloudy here like all week. Supposedly there's a big storm coming. It seems the "big" storms always become small by the time they get here, so we'll see. I hate when it gets cloudy and looks like rain but then rain never comes. Plus, I need some lightning.
*Baseball season begins next Sunday. And guess who will be home that night to watch the ESPN coverage? Yes, that would be me, thank you very much. I somehow got scheduled to work a lovely 10 hour shift starting at 8 am that day but now I don't mind.
*My french guy is gone. I didn't get to see him again after Wednesday. He's in LA now. Sad.

ok that's enough fluff.

No comments: