Thursday, March 01, 2007

Fever

Apparently the rest of the country is experiencing severe thunderstorms, tornados, and lots of snow.
Here it is breezy, sunny, and although not as warm as yesterday, fairly warm and pleasant.

It's GORGEOUS here. I figure we're either just lucky and are going to miss all the bad weather or we're going to get slammed. And by bad, I just mean a bad snowstorm or tornado. Thunderstorms are ok (and welcome). I'm so sad; apparently it rained last night after I went to bed. I always miss the rain.

But anyway I started writing this because I am feeling the fever. Spring fever. I want it to be about 65 degrees and sunny and I want to go to the park and walk and soak up some sun. I'm stuck in this building all day long and it's depressing me. I need to go outside!

No comments: