Monday, March 19, 2007

Lalalala

"The Producers" was AWESOME. I highly recommend it. It's hilarious, the music is great. . .I loved it. And I think it was the first time I left a show like that and didn't leave thinking "I wish I could do that." I mean, I do wish it but I didn't leave feeling like I missed my life's calling by not being able to be in "showbiz." (I think. . .)

So today I went through the whole process of setting up a new blog. But. . .I don't think I'm going to use it right now. And I don't know if I'll mess with the whole inviting thing. It's too much hassle really. I mean really, what's the point? Who cares?

For now, I'll keep things the same, I guess.

Man, it's been a long weekend. Finally, tonight, I get to relax a little bit. Which is good, I need it. The laundry is piling up.

No comments: