Saturday, March 17, 2007

OOOO La La. . .

So in the chaos of the whole debit card thing I forgot to mention that I get to go see the Producers tonight!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

And seriously. . .the guy from France. . .yeah. . .he's nice. Today I found out that after he leaves here he's going to LA and Dallas. And he likes American cars like Corvettes. And he likes motorcycles. Today in town there were a bunch of bikers and he was looking at all the bikes.

My sister sent me this today:

"Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from teh ground that isn't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. "

No comments: